Where: 16 Thomas Street, Clayton, Southeast Melbourne
When: Sunday May 7, 12 noon – 5pm
Entry: with (optional) donation.
Phone: 03 9029 2550
There will be:
- Garden tours
- Food stalls (including special treats from South America)
- An auction of wonderful wares and odd items
- Live music and poetry (if it's trumpet-playing, you are in for a treat)
- Documentary screenings
- Talk on “The Living Soil: Making the Invisible Visible”
- Plants, seeds, and garden goodies for sale (donations of goods welcome)
- PermaSalsa – where permaculture gardening meets salsa dancing!